Re: Internship announcement

Last week there was a question about internships. I wanted to make sure
that everyone had a chance to see our announcement. You may access it from
out website at

http://www.siu.edu/~cafs

Our site was down over the weekend, but it is now up and the internship
information has been updated. Please pass the information on to any
juniors or seniors that are looking for sumer research experience. Thanks.

David T. Marx, PhD
Associate Scientist
Center for Advanced Friction Studies
Southern Illinois University