Physics lesson with Hypercard

Greetings,

I've been charged with the task of creating a self-contained (no
instructor standing nearby) hypercard-based lesson in 1st or 2nd year
college physics. It should be focused on getting across a single
topic. Any ideas for a topic most suited to being conveyed in a
computer-based lesson? Has anyone seen any software that did a
particularly good job in this regard?

I have to confess I've given this some thought over the years I've
been teaching and sometime ago concluded, against what seems to be
popular wisdom among a growing number of educators, that the computer
is ill suited as a stand-alone "teacher" of hard science in general,
and physics in particular. Nevertheless, I've been persuaded to
try. Perhaps the notion of being replaced, even in part, by software
is just too hard to take. Perhaps the ease with which one can
produce realistic demonstrations of utterly unreal events on the
computer screen has also made me question its utility.

P.S.: I regularly use the computer in labs for data
gathering/processing. I also use it for demonstrations. But as a
stand-alone teacher....?

Suggestions for topic(s) would be appreciated.

Thanks, Leon