From: phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators
[mailto:PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU]On Behalf Of Joseph Bellina
Sent: Monday, February 01, 1999 10:22 AM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: Free software ELECTRICITY

I tried too and got a message about not having the right plug-in for
netscape, and then discovering at netscape that there wasn't such a
plugin in the Mac platform...so I bagged the whole thing.
Part of the problem of being in the minority.

cheers

On Mon, 1 Feb
1999, Martha Takats wrote:

I tried downloading the demo for Mac and it came through as a text file.
Has anyone else been able to download for Mac? I sent them e-mail but
don't know if they'll respond (I tried before, several months ago, and
had the same problem).
--
Martha Takats
Department of Physics and Astronomy