Re: circuits

At Collin County Community College (northern suburbs of Dallas) we gear our
two-semester course toward students planning to go into some area of health
science. In a 15-week term (29 lectures), we spend 5 lectures on DC circuits
and 4 lectures on AC circuits. We use College Physics by Wilson & Buffa as a
textbook.

poj

kyle forinash wrote:

Hi;

I wanted to take a quick poll as to exactly how much coverage of electric
circuits you all think is appropriate for the second semester of an algebra
based intro undergrad course? Some of my students (about 1/3) are in two
year technical programs and the review board for those programs (ABET)
suggested we do more in circuits.

I'd also appreciate any suggestions of things to add.

kyle

kyle forinash 812-941-2390
forinas@indiana.edu
Natural Science Division