Re: astronomical vs. terrestial telescopes

At 20:26 1/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
... Most students never grasp angular
magnification, nor understand the derivation of the formula for angular
magnification of the simple magnifier. The answers, with discussion, can
be found on my web page in the document "Insight questions"....

Donald E. Simanek http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek

I want to mention how much I appreciated this response.
But on Don's multifaceted site, a quick search did not
discover 'insight questions'.
A pointer would be helpful.
Brian
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>