Re: phase diagrams wanted

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Daniel Schroeder wrote:

Does anyone know where to find phase diagrams for some common
everyday two-component systems, like antifreeze (water + ethylene glycol)
or water + NaCl? The best references for phase diagrams all seem to
be more specialized, written for metallurgists or geochemists or
ceramists (I just learned today that that's a word). It seems that
nobody cares about the more familiar examples.

You might try a physical chemistry text. We certainly did our share of
phase diagrams when I took that course.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson "A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept. a little seltzer down your