Re: Help

Zulfi,

I have forwarded your request to the PHYS-L mailing list for physics
educators. This issue has been discussed, and you should review the web
and list solutions described at:
http://mailgate.nau.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind9811&L=phys-l#48
(there are people who do things regularly along these lines).

More info on PHYS-l can be found at:
http://purcell.phy.nau.edu/phys-l/

Dan M

Dear sir
I am writing from a highschool in Russian Federation Bashkortostan state.
Because of crisis raised in Russia it is impossible for our school to buy
book. But we are 1 of the 5 college which gives education in english. So we
can not use the books printed in Russia and it is impossible to buy from
other countries. Here is the place that we want your help. We need all kind
of books that can be use in colleges. (Especially physics books). It is very
difficult to do lesson without any book.
If you can help us and send any book that you can send our students will be
thankful to you.
Sorry about this kind of request and thank you for your interest. I want to
say you that average save of a teacher is 50$ per month and it is very comic
when compare to any persons save in other countries. If you want to send any
books you can send them via G-Box (a cheap american postal service)
Thanks for all
Sincerely yours
Zulfi Erken
Physics Teacher