Re: A Physics Textbook Error

Doug Craigen <dcc@CYBERSPC.MB.CA> writes:
I received the following submission for my list of errata in physics
textbooks. However, neither the person who sent it to me nor I know
which book is correct. Does anybody out there?

In one of my textbooks, it states that OHMs law was invented by OHM
Some other textbooks say that OHMs law was made by Kirchhoff...
Which one is true?

All of my sources credits Ohm's law to George Simon Ohm circa 1827 in
conjunction with his experiemnts with electric piles.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City