Re: conceptual software

I thought that's what the education departments were supposed to be churning
out. Do teachers in training need more methods classes, more media classes,
etc. Don't get me started on teacher training. Or should we discuss that??

Sam

Herbert H Gottlieb wrote:

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:44:05 -0500 "John W. Layman" <jl15@UMAIL.UMD.EDU>