Re: Three liars

Dear list
I decided to make a web site which will include physics problems, homework
questions tests, exams and conceptual tests and questions. I guess that it
will be very useful for new teachers like me. But I have not got enough
question database for this. Who can help me? every help is acceptable. and
you can send me questions and in zipped word format. thanks for help.
Zulfi Erken
Physics Teacher
Neftekamsk Bashkir-Turkish High School
zulfierken@hotmail.com