Re: what's the problem?

At 13:30 15/12/98 -0500, John Gastineau wrote:
I think the new listserv is stripping off an important header from
MIME-encoded messages. It's not just the digests that are affected; the
individual messages are also mangled, to use Ludwik's term.

Ludwik's term is *butchered*, not mangled.

I have not noticed any increase in butchering. I gave up the digest format
as being incompatible with messages containing html and other fancy stuff.
In fact, I find that simply getting Eudora to store all the list messages
in their own mailbox is better than digest format anyway.

Mark

Mark Sylvester
United World College of the Adriatic
34013 Duino TS