Re: Radians, dimensions, & explanations

dimension, dimension, dimensionless, dimentionless, dimension, ....

I know I will type t instead of s over and over again. The first time I
made this spelling error was in Fortran and the compiler responded
"syntax error", or something like that. It was about 35 year ago.

Knowing how to spell does not protect from making a spelling mistake.
It should but it doesn't; I do not know why. Thanks for tolerating my
errors.
Ludwik Kowalski