stamp collecting

The quote you mention is "All science is either physics of stamp
collecting." by Ernest Rutherford, who I like to point out won the Nobel
prize in _chemistry_ in 1908. I wonder if he thought of it as Nobel prize
in stamp collecting but have never read anything to that effect. I don't
know the primary source, but I'm pretty sure the time I copied it to put on
my door I copied it from a Leon Lederman book.

Dale L. Orth