Re: Three liars, in FORTRAN [long]

At 12:57 PM -0600 12/9/98, John Trammell wrote:

Do you have a more complete cite for your data? I'm interested
in this.

Thanks,
John

I seem to recall two articles about FORTRAN performance compared to C++
but I could only find this one in a PINET Spin search. Or maybe the other
one was about object oriented FORTRAN (which I understand FORTRAN 90 is).

Computers in Physics -- November 1994 -- Volume 8, Issue 6, pp. 690-696
'Is C + + fast enough for Scientific Computing?' Scott W. Haney

kyle

kyle forinash 812-941-2390
forinas@indiana.edu
Natural Science Division