teaching physics as fun

I want to ask a question I have some students who can not be able to
understand physics easily I must visualize physics and give examples from
daily life for example I am saying electricity is similar to water it act
just like water. Have you got any idea that i can find this kind of helpful
similarities. How can I make my physics lessons more understandable and
interesting?
Is there any web address that can I find about this
Zulfi Erken
Physics Teacher
Neftekamsk Bashkir High School
zulfierken@hotmail.com