Haven't had to buy one of these for a long time!

Our mercury barometer in a student lab started leaking mercury. -- Not
good!

We were strongly advised by administration -- "When you buy another, be
sure that it does not contain Mecury!"

In my opinion, the readings on a mercury barometer relate so directly to
the definitions of pressure that I would like for my students to
experience this.

What is the current feeling out there in Phys-L land??

Oren Quist, SDSU