Re: CBL's and Accelerometers

1. accelerometer can be put on a turntable at different radii and rotation
rates.

2. Swing it around the head in a horizontal circle.

3. Swing it in a vertical circle and find variation in accel.

4. Attach it to a pendulum.

5. Use it to measure a in a Force/mass experiment.

6. I like the bumper one Dan Burns presented

7. My favorite is riding a elevator and determining the distance between
floors.

Ken Fox
Smoky Hill High School
16100 Smoky Hill Rd