Re: Tesla's death ray

I didn't follow the whole thread on this, but I would like
to know more about this setup. How is the fog generated, how
is the tub connected to the vandegraff,...
If it isn't a too complicated arragement I'd tried. Any descripttion
somewhere? may be the web?

Regards,
M.A.Santos
msantos@etse.urv.es

Jed brewer wrote:

I tried the fog experiment with my humidifier also.. The best effect I =
received was to ground a giant tub of fog with the vandegraff and point =
my finger at the mist to create holes and spiral patterns.. It was very =
sensitive and the fog quickly condensed on the sides of the container =
and or finger.