Phys-L Members' Websites

A posting on the PhyShare list got me to thinking that many members of
Phys-L and PhyShare must have a vast wealth of knowledge served up on
websites and webpages they have created. We see them listed in people's
signature blurbs daily. I am thinking it would be neat for us to have a
directory of members' webpages that we all could refer to.

So, if you have a personal/professional web page or site that you would
like to bring to the attention of your colleagues by having it listed in a
"PhyShare and Phys-L Members' WebSites Directory", send me a *brief*
message like the following. I will make a collection of all the
contributions and post it to everyone on the lists in the near future.

Example message:
| Name: Donald Simanek |
| Who-Is: Physics Professor |
| Org: Lock Haven Univ. of Pennsylvania |

PLEASE do NOT post your message to everyone on the list; I'm sure many of
us would be annoyed to have our mailboxes filled with a flurry of these.

Also, if your school or department has published a site or page that you
think might be a particularly good physical science education resource for
others, send that URL too and I'll post them in an accompanying
"Schools/Departments" directory.

Best wishes,

Larry

PS - You don't have to be a physics "pro" to have an interesting and
valuable webpage, so I hope everyone will feel free to contribute.

Larry Cartwright
Physics, Physical Science, Internet Teacher
Charlotte High School, 378 State Street, Charlotte MI 48813
<physics@scnc.cps.k12.mi.us> or <science@scnc.cps.k12.mi.us>