Re: EPR-Bell paradox computer simulation

At 06:35 PM 11/5/98 -0800, you wrote:
I am trying to locate a computer simulation for the EPR- Bell Paradox. Can
anyone direct me to one? I have searched the
web to the best of my abilities and come up with nothing. I have also
searched the AJP and Physics Teacher data base.

Tim Usher
Physics
CSUSB
tusher@csusb.edu

I have animated Leonard Mandel and coworkers 1991 experiment illustrating
non-locality, which is a related phenomenon.

It can be found at http://physics.uwstout.edu/staff/scott/animate.html.

There are also 28 other animations of physical concepts at this location.

Regards, Alan

Alan J. Scott
Department of Physics
University of Wisconsin-Stout
Menomonie, WI 54751
Office Phone (715)232-2401
E-Mail scotta@uwstout.edu
Home Page /physics.uwstout.edu/staff/scott/
Geology Home Page /physics.uwstout.edu/geo/
FAX (715)232-1437