Re: PHYS-L move is complete!!

Dick Smith wrote:

I believe that PHYS-L is now fully installed at its new Northern Arizona
home: phys-l@lists.nau.edu.

Dick,
Thanks for the idea of PHYS-L and all that you have done to keep it
going. If I could keep only one thing from the internet, it would be
PHYS-L. I hope that we will hear from you frequently and that you
(continue) to enjoy retirement immensely.
--
Maurice Barnhill, mvb@udel.edu
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~barnhill/