Re: Phys-l is about to move

1) How to fetch files with information, such as FAQ or GENintro?
I did get a response from the HELP command and I was able to
execute the Info command which lists available files, such as FAQ
and DATABASE. But no hint on how to fetch them.

2) Can somebody explain "the web-based archive system" and
summarize what it can do?

Richard C. Smith wrote:
PHYS-L will move to a new address sometime on Thursday ...
[and] be controlled by Dan MacIsaac at Northern Arizona.
The server there is the REAL Listserv, and I am really happy
that phys-l can finally return to the industrial strength server
we used for years. It has lots of user services, including a web-
based archive system, and Dan will be describing these to the
list as the various features become operational.