Re: Time

And let me add (d), which may be part of Ludwik's (c), but I don't think
so.

(d) What makes time different from the 3 spatial coordinates? Because it
is
different, I have a very difficult time reversing the flow of my time
coordinate, not so for my x-coordinate....

Hmmm...it seems that a temporal sequence 1,2,3,4
may be observed in some other frame as 1,3,2,4
according to radical theorist Einstein, is it not?

Good point, I would mean, of course, a sequence of events that are all
time-like seperated from one to the next one. Or more egotistically, I could
be meaning the sequence of events that coincide with my world-line.

Joel