From: David Emigh <emigh@commnet.edu>
To: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu <phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Date: Sunday, October 25, 1998 6:07 PM
Subject: Time

Hi all,
I have a fairly bright freshman student in my modern physics for poets
course who is trying to genuinely grapple with the nature of time. I am
looking for additional readings that I can give her to supplement my
rather
operational approach to the issue. I am looking more for things to
stimulate
her interest than any particularly deep discussion (of course when she is
hooked.....).

Thanks for you time.

David Emigh