Re: RE: equations, acrobat, WP, other

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 07:57:08 -0400
From: Samuel Held <Held@rhip.phys.utk.edu>

As a request, I put four links on my web page for the zip files
needed to run Ghostview and Ghostscript on a PC. I am unsure if it will
work on Mac's. My web is http://web.utk.edu/~held

If you are looking for the zip files for the Mac's, do a web
search and hit the site at Univ. of Wisconsin.

GS/GV home: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/index.html

Phil Parker pparker@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu
Random quote for this second:
Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto
you. Their tastes may not be the same.---George Bernard Shaw