Re: Heating tape

Why not Herb. Can't you build it and transform the angle change into a
linear displacement??

My version uses gas flames to heat a steel rod. The rod expands and busts
an iron bar. No measurements here, just proof of themal expansion. Loud
and dramatic.

Sam

Herbert H Gottlieb wrote:

On Thu, 08 Oct 1998 23:54:39 -0700 Ron Ebert <ebert@citrus.ucr.edu>