Re: IONS on metals/dielectrics

Note To Bob: Thanks for the comment on keeping the thread consistent. I
will have to find out how to use software on the "subject" line. Maybe
Netscape doesn't work that way. Are there many hams on this list?

W3NLV here (since age 13 - although I am not presently active on air).
I don't use Netscape anymore, but I believe it allows you to sort and
group incoming mail by subject line.
Also, If you use the "reply " function, Netscape will reproduce the
subject line of the mail to which you are responding.
73's - Bob

Bob Sciamanda
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (ret)
trebor@velocity.net