From: Steve Spicklemire <steve@estel.uindy.edu>
To: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu <phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Date: Friday, September 18, 1998 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: Computer Skills

OK .. well I normally just *read* this list ;-) but I couldn't let
this one pass. I've been using Python for years and all my students
learn it.... one way or another. ;-) I think the most useful code I've
written has turned out to be the little bit that allows students to
monkey with Python programs live via the Internet.

If you think that sounds like an interesting idea.. take a look at:

http://estel.uindy.edu/PESSci/phys280

and

http://estel.uindy.edu/PESSci/phys155

have fun,