Re: Action - Reaction Demo

1. Low friction rolling is essential.
Pump up the tires!
2. I use a tricycle, 3x(16" bicycle wheels) mounted in a wooden frame
that lookes like a Y. Passenger sits on the crosspiece, single wheel is
forward.
3. Bigger tires?
4. Yes
5. CO2
6. I got the extiguisher from building and grounds. There were several
to test and choose from. It is essential to get a direct outflow of CO2,
most extiguishers, especially the larger ones, are specifically designed
to prevent this. The do this by pushing the gas out through opposing
holes and such. See if you can't find an extinguisher in which all such
design features can be removed!
7. A sore point. Basic cost is about $7. But, because it is a fire
extinguisher, it sometimes has to be tested. That raises the cost to $25.