Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 12:17:07 PDT
From: fadi saba <fsaba@hotmail.com>
To: billb@eskimo.com
Subject: needs to know more about misconceptions...

Hi......
When I was surfing the net , searching for electricity misconceptions ,
I found your page , Its good ,as a physics tescher , an idea about the
misconceptions in electricity Ifound some of them in my students'
thought . I would like to give me some informations , if it is possible
, about how could you detect and read the misconceptions from the
stydents' minds ? Is there a test ready to prob the students and leads
to know what they posses of wrong ideas ? If yes , please let me know
about it .
FADI SABA-AYOUN
physics'teacher.LEBANON.