Re: TI-8x as a stopwatch

Oh yeh! Please send me the Graph link versions. For the 82 and 85.
Thanks,
-tony

Ken Fox wrote:

In the September issue of The Physics Teacher Eric Koser wrote a note
about writing a program that turns a TI-85 into a stopwatch. It works
wonderfully, though the student I found to help me modified it to remove
the averaging part. My student als omade it work on a TI-82 and -83 and
the 85 version works on the 86. I am very excited about being able to have
enough working stopwatches in my classroom.(original program is at:
www.ticalc.org/pub/85/programs)

I will happily send you the modified program in a format that uses TI Link
to load
it or even the program for manual loading. I believe I do this with
Eric's
blessing. He is working on upgrades and can be reached at ekoser@mnic.net
if you want to contact him.

Ken Fox