Galileo painting

Over the years I kept a collection of digitized images of great scientists.
My students loves it... or they like my enthousiam while describing them.

In Florence, the IMSS gives a small picture of a wall painting (fresca) of
Galileo demonstrating the inclined plane. Does anyone have an higher
resolution image ?

I've try several time to contact them without success.

Mathieu Dubreuil
ES Pointe-Claire
Qu=E9bec, Canada

Regard sur la Physique