Re: I need a program

Try some combination of the following
clip2gif 0.7.2
GIFConverter 2.3.7
JPEGView3.3.1

Please note that they are all MAC but I'l told that they exis in some
version for WIN as well. There may even be newer versions for the MAC.

PhotoShop is gross overkill!

+=================================+

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

I am preparing web pages for students using Netscape's Composer.
Unfortunately, as far as I know, this program does not allow me
to turn a regular GIF file into a poor resolution file. I need small
pictures to be used as links to display big pictures, when students
click on them. Composer does allow me to "resize" a picture but
its small picture-files are as long as its big picture-files.

+=================================+

ERTEL SENDS.
/^\-/^\
/ \
| * |
|#########|
===========================
/ Prof. John P. Ertel \
/ veteran Eagle Scout \
| jpe@nadn.navy.mil or jpertel@BigFoot.com |
| Physics Department, 9C Office : 410-293-6657 |
| Michelson Rm-338 DSN : 281-6657 |
| 572 Holloway RD FAX : 410-293-3729 |
| U. S. Naval Academy Research : 410-293-2759 |
| Annapolis, MD 21402-5026 Home : 410-757-6618 |