Re: MRI and gadolinium - more off-topic stuff

At 21:32 8/19/98 -0400, Bob Sciamanda wrote:

A quick search found an MRI tutorial at
http://128.227.164.224/mritutor/index.html
Hope this helps, - Bob

Bob Sciamanda

This is the first reference provided by Bob Sciaamanda.
It contains the following text:

Send questions and comments to Ray Ballinger at mridoc@ ufl.edu

This seems to indicate that domain 128.227.164.224 is a pointer
to mri.xray.ufl.edu

But in his recent post, Bob indicates RIT was his reference.
This is probably his second reference, or perhaps Bob
will tell me how I was mistaken, just for the record?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK