Re: MRI and gadolinium

Too many vairables! When did you eat last? What's in your stomach? How
much is in your stomach? Put the stuff where its needed ASAP unless you're
on a maintenance medication. My 2 cents. Karl

I hate shots! My blood pressure rises, my pulse rate skyrockets, and I start
dripping with sweat, all over a needle that really does not hurt. Give me some
'antibiotic juice' to drink any day!

Sam