Re: Looking for software Calculator

At 12:07 AM -0600 7/24/98, Doug benning wrote:

I am trying to find a windows based graphing calculator program to use with
my bright young Jr. High math kids. I want something that Emulates the TI
or Casio interfaces. It is for a few exercises in their Algebra/ Geom.
text. Any suggestions? I @perfer something I can download.

I strongly recommend the Graphing Calculator that shipped with the original
PowerMacs and is now in version 2 and available for the "other" platform as
well. Please see <http://www.nucalc.com/>. It doesn't have the TI or
Casio interface at all, but it is a wonderful and intuitive program. Try
the free demo.

Larry

Larry K. Smith phone: (435) 283-7520 | Not everything that counts
Dept. of Physics fax: (435) 283-7501 | can be counted; and not
Snow College mailto:Larry.Smith@snow.edu | everything that can be
150 College Ave. http://iac.snow.edu/LSmith | counted counts.
Ephraim, UT 84627 USA | Albert Einstein