Re: PHYS-L Needs New Owner and New Home!!

I've been involved in several net-based discussions (some list-based and
some web-based). PHYS-L is BY FAR the best-managed in terms of ease of use
from my perspective.

My reasons pretty much agree with the opinions already expressed.
Contributions are downloaded all at once, organized into groups easily by
Eudora, and read, saved, or deleted easily. Spam has been virtually no
problem for me.

This message is, therefore two things:

1. An enthusiastic word of praise and thanks to Dick Smith.

2. An expression of my hope that the new host will continue listserve format.

Mark Larchez larchezm@uwstout.edu
Physics Dept. phone (715) 232-2153
University of Wisconsin-Stout or (715) 232-2626
Menomonie WI 54751 USA fax (715) 232-1437