Re: PHYS-L Needs New Owner and New Home!!

My $.02 is to keep the current email format. Web based may have its
advocates, but I am pleased with my habit of having Eudora do a quick
download of ALL my (several) mailing lists and then settling down,
offline, to peruse the collected wisdom.

I fully agree with Chuck. Using the free Juno e-mail, my phone is only
tied up for
a few seconds and all reading and writing messages is done off line.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where telephone lines must be kept open for incoming messages
from the family, friends, and bill collectors)