Re: DISTANCE LEARNING

Not everybody is promoting distance learning over the Internet to improve
the status of our education. Here is a sample of promotional message from
ComputerPREP (http;//www.computerprep.com).

"Opportunities exist today for you to maximize revenue and profits while
minimizing costs and expense through virtual classrooms. ...."

Physical reality does not have to agree with our ideas. But in physics
our ideas should agree with that reality.

Ludwik Kowalski
kowalskiL@alpha.montclair.edu, Math. Sci. at MSU in New Jersey