Children's Science Book Discussion (fwd)

For those with interest, see below...

billb@eskimo.com www.eskimo.com/~billb

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 21:27:28 -0400
From: Fred Bortz <DrFredB@cherryvalleybooks.com>
Subject: Children's Science Book Discussion
http://www.cherryvalleybooks.com/DrFred

Hi. I'm sending this mailing to all who have participated in the
discussion at my website.

We have updated the format to make posting a little more clear. "Major
topics" now appear in the order of the first posting on that topic. A new
topic is underway about science project books.

We hope that the changed format and the return of previous posters will
enable the group to become self-sustaining.

Drop in, and if you like it, please tell your friends.

Set your browser to http://www.cherryvalleybooks.com/DrFred and click on
the Roman Forum pencil holder or the words "Children's Science Book
Discussion."

Fred Bortz