Re: help with VideoPoint and video capture

Camcorders for capturing and VCRs (reliable for the frame-by-frame viewing).
That what comes to my mind, Cindy.

Look for a CamCorder that will let you use a fairly fast shutter speed.
Loren Winters finds 1/500 or 1/1000 sec to work well for falling objects.

I agree with the last sentence "1/1000 sec to work well for falling objects."
Some powerfull directionnal lights. I get more precision by measuring the
umbra of a falling object.

Mathieu Dubreuil