A few more fraudulent thoughts on law.

So the law of conservation is a fraud? Well that's a fairly dramatic way to
state it but okay. There seems to be many interesting consequences
associated with this. Will these consequences be explored in some official
capacity, I hope so.

First, it seems to me in alot of ordinary physics, I'm talking how objects
move through space, the movement of a wheel on a surface, etc., there is a
small aspect not accounted for in the closed system. I hear descriptions of
closed systems that go through tremendous effort to account for every drop
of energy so as to abide by the law, then at the end they'll say to the
effect "So we've proven that the law of conservation of energy is adhered
to. Upon examining the numbers you'll notice a small discrepancy which is
easily identified as minute quantities of lost heat due to friction, in
amounts too small to be of signifigance." Come on tell the truth, you've
read descriptions with this pattern in them. I would add specific references
but I'm lazy. But you know it's true. Oh, I agree that on the surface most
closed systems do a very good job at adhering to the laws, and I am even
willing to accept these "insignifigant" losses as a way to adhere to the
law, but from a new perspective they may be considered "universal loss"
which is to say lost to the universe. Keep in mind, if the universe is
losing energy, even in the smallest amounts it must be mammoth on our scale
of energy.

Second, key questions arise with this new information. If the universe is
losing energy, how much energy is it losing? I'll leave this one up to those
who are a little more proficient with the mathematics of cosmology than I
am. I know that it must be great quantities by our standards. As well, if
the law of conservation of energy is a local phenomenon, then what other
laws are local only? Seems it's time to reevaluate the physical properties
of all things, especially in relation to proportion. We already know that
properties change when we approach speed of light in vacuum (c) what about
properties of gravitation on the huge scale?properties of momentum and
inertia?properties of mass?etc. etc. Furthermore, why hasn't this been
jumped on? I mean, I try to keep up to date on the latest literature, and I
grant an ignorance factor, but seems to me if this is true then the entire
scientific community would be engaged in a reexploration of physical law! Oh
how exciting! As a student I have remissed that I can have no part but
retrospective on the fantastic exploration of physical law, alas it may not
be too late!

Have at me. To the dogs.

Merlin O'Corra
Paramedic, Cosmologist amateur