Cold Fusion

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01BDA28E.0BCD46A0

I appreciate the quote regarding the wise old professor who when talking =
of what may be possible is probably right, when talking about what is =
impossible is probably wrong. Some our best scientists throughout =
history have made huge mistakes by denouncing something as impossible.=20

It is for these reasons that I find it hard to believe somone would =
attack Sir Arthur on the regard on the brief excerpt presented! Open =
mindedness is crucial to science. As well, there are times when vaguity =
is essential to expressing a concept. Which is obviously what Sir Arthur =
was doing, expressing a concept, not arguing specifics.

It's is similar to the use of advance mathematics in comsological =
physics. As important as mathematics is to this subject most of the =
important advancements in our understanding has come from a purely =
philosophical exploration, with the math and science following behind, =
used as a tool to prove what was invented intuitively.

Merlin O'Corra
Paramedic and amateur cosmologist.
merlin8@msn.com

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01BDA28E.0BCD46A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I appreciate the quote regarding the =
wise old=20
professor who when talking of what may be possible is probably right, =
when=20
talking about what is impossible is probably wrong. Some our best =
scientists=20
throughout history have made huge mistakes by denouncing something as=20
impossible. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>It is for these reasons that I find =
it hard to=20
believe somone would attack Sir Arthur on the regard on the brief =
excerpt=20
presented! Open mindedness is crucial to science. As well, there are =
times when=20
vaguity is essential to expressing a concept. Which is obviously what =
Sir Arthur=20
was doing, expressing a concept, not arguing specifics.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>It's is similar to the use of =
advance=20
mathematics in comsological physics. As important as mathematics is to =
this=20
subject most of the important advancements in our understanding has come =
from a=20
purely philosophical exploration, with the math and science following =
behind,=20
used as a tool to prove what was invented intuitively.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Merlin O'Corra</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Paramedic and amateur =
cosmologist.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>merlin8@msn.com</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01BDA28E.0BCD46A0--