Re: DISTANCE LEARNING

<< When
I attended conventional classes, I was never able to interact with students
or staff like I can by using the Internet. My instructors will answer my
questions in a short time (no need to make appointments), and I can have
chat sessions with other students. This is great!

Why can't all these last items be incorporated in traditional classes as
additional tools?

Do any of you already do this? If so, how long do you as an instructor spend
processing the interaction? What format do you use?

Elaine Carson
HS physics