Re: email question (was The HTML Experiment)

I think we're way off topic for this list and we should go private for
further discussions about using e-mail. However, I am appalled at the
overly complex solutions that have been proposed for what is really a
trivial problem. In the spirit of my opening comment, I will provide copies
of the messages I information with James about how to do what *he* was
asking about with anyone who wants to contact me privately. It will only be
useful if you use a Mac and Eudora Pro. Eudora Lite does not have this
capability, which is the main reason why I sprung for the Pro version.

Hugh

Hugh Haskell
<mailto://hhaskell@mindspring.com>

have to..