Re: a different test scoring policy?

As regards your policy of giving extraneous information. I do that on
virtually every problem and have found an interesting pattern. In most
instances students will multiply with this useless information. On
topics considered more "foreign" like rotary motion (I feel this
"foreigness" is due to the use of Greek letters) students will start to
divide. Has anyone else seen this pattern?

Greg Kifer
Olathe North High School
Olathe, KS 66601