Weird Medicine???

What can you tell me re a medical test which consists of hooking a person
to a PC like machine (German software) with EKG--like electrodes and
probing for 12 minutes under computer control while the computer
determines the "frequencies" of various parts of the body -- organs and
organisms floating about -- parasites, etc. The test reports nutrition
deficiencies -- low amino acids. etc -- and poisons, allergies, and
hypersensitivity -- even "genetic propensities" -- all for too much money.
Some friends spent $100 each for this analysis recently.

Does anyone think that there is any realistic basis for this????

Do you think there is a WWW site for this thing -- can you think of a code
word or subject to search on???

To me this is in the same camp as the magnetic treatments discussed here
some time ago -- although I must lower my head and confess that I went to a
home demo of the magnetism stuff -- weird -- made my back hurt worse. So
much for that. Well, the home demo was in the home of a list member, so I
don't feel so weird. And I now see that several of the Sci Dept here is
involved -- even weirder!!!

Comments????

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com