Re: POLARIZATION

Maybe I missed an earlier installment on this idea that answers this
question, but just exactly what is the standard linear polaroid
material? How is it made, what chemicals are involved, how are they
"aligned" in the production-line situation? How about circular
polaroid? How is it different in composition and manufacture? If
anybody can help me with this I thank you.

Greg Kifer
Olathe North High School
Olathe, KS 66061