Re: Physics is a human construct

This is a very fundemental question for ALL of philosophy/science.
Far from being limited to physics.

Are we human beings merely a part OF nature,
or are we somehow APART FROM nature.

Either extreme is, of course, untenable.

The first alternative is comfortable; the second dangerous. The
separation of man from Nature is merely a matter of language.
We designate as "natural" (or, more trendily, "organic") things
that are not "artificial". How would God look on these things
if she were to take a fancy to taxonomy? How would she classify
a coral reef or a beaver dam or the Great Wall?

It all comes down to relativity.

Bob Sciamanda adopts the egocentric (after Cromer) frame:

As far as we can tell, we are UNIQUE in observable nature.

So, I'm told, is the platypus. So what?

Leigh