possible new book

Hi Colleagues,

I am thinking (once again) of publishing a collection of stories and poems
that my students have written over the course of several years in my "Tour
of the Subatomic Zoo" class. At this point I am thinking about
self-publishing it (so the publishers dont get all the money) and I am
trying to get a sense of the market (so I know how many to print initially
and even if its worth doing it). Tentatively titled "Tales from the
Subatomic Zoo" it will contain about 30-50 stories and poems. Some samples
can be seen on my web page

home page

http://noether.vassar.edu:80/~schwarz/

or straight to the 8 samples

http://noether.vassar.edu/~schwarz/SubatomicZoo%2cstories.html

if you are interested.

Anyway, I am thinking about a cost of 15-20 dollars with some percentage of
the profits to go back to Vassar students in the form of
prizes/scholarships (since there would be no book without them).

What I am asking is for people to email me if you would possibly (or
definitely) buy one (or several copies as I think it would make a great
holiday present for the physicist you never know what to buy).

Please email me directly (not the list)

schwarz@vassar.edu

Cindy Schwarz

P.S. I think these stories are funny and the physics is "right" and
integrated in a way no physicist could do. I always enjoy reading them and
those who I describe them to think they are neat. But do you?

Please give me long or short responses as they are all welcome.

P.P.S. IF you do express an interest, I will let you know when it is ready
and give you a special early price for your time taken to respond.